How does it work?
- Adopt a duck(s)
- We provide you with the number on your duck(s)
- We release the ducks at the spillway at 4pm July 3rd
- We funnel the ducks down the river to a collection point
- We capture the first 3 ducks to cross the finish line
- 50% of the events proceeds go to the Chambers Fireworks Fund
- 50% of the events proceeds are split between the 3 winning ducks
1st place = 30%
2nd place = 15%
3rd place - 5%
You don't need to be present to win but we'd love to have a crowd cheering on the ducks!
Thank you to all of you that adopted a duck(s) this year. The turnout was great and we look forward to next years derby.
2021 Winners are:
1st place = Donna Scott $1207.50
2nd place = Diana Arnold $603.75
3rd place = Haden Westhues $201.25